Thursday, August 25, 2011

Opinions on CareCredit?

I have no dental insurance and desperately need to see a dentist. Like.. as soon as humanly possible. So after a lot of researching, I come across CareCredit. Being prudent, I search for this on ripoffreport.com. 42 hits! People complaining about the scams etc. I'm having a hard time deciding if this company is really a rip off or if the customers were just stupid and disregarded the terms of the agreement. If it is simply you MUST pay your balance off in X months to avoid Y interest charges, that is fine. Do they really TRY to screw you over though? I'm afraid to get into this because it will put me in a hole bigger than I could dig myself out of any time soon. I'd rather wait and just pay the entire expenses up front, but I simply cannot wait any longer. I could pay off an entire bill in the alotted time.. I'm just concerned about getting scammed. Any advice or opinions here? Thanks.
--------------------
we offer carecredit at my dental office. i don't really work in the front office, but i asked about it for myself last week. the girls were telling me if i'm going to pay within the 12 months, then i could pay it off without interest... but you have to make sure you're responsible and pay every payment on time. if the front office girls didn't think it was okay, they wouldn't tell me to go ahead if i wanted to.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment