Thursday, August 25, 2011

Get answers from millions of real people.?

Hello..I live in the state of florida..Pinellas county..I have been divorced for 8yrs now..When we went to court the first time around i was ordered to pay child support..Was never a problem for me to do.Love my child..5yrs later we got back together and never got married.I pay all health and dental insurance for our child..We Never stoped the support from being taken out..Just deposited into account..Now we are split again for good and get along pretty well..She was making 17$ an hr til Oct 2007 When she was arrested on Felony charges for perscription fraud..Now she cant find a job making near that..So we agreed to joint custody week on week off.Give back every sunday..do i need to pay child support to her when we go back to court or will it be null and void..She agreed to it now changed her mind again so now we have to go to court..I just want to be fair to me and her..She also moved alittle bit away and my child still goes to school in my district..What are my options and will i still have to pay even when she got in trouble and lost her income level..Will i have to make up for it?
--------------------
This is a lawyers question if you want the true answer. We would only be guessing.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment