Sunday, August 7, 2011

I have bad teeth; is it too late to do something about it?

I have bad teeth, as a result of poor personal dental care and a lack of dental insurance. I live in an area where I must pay cash up-front or have insurance to see a dentist, neither of which I can afford. I have a few cavities, and 2 teeth that have broken (one of which I was told at my only visit to the dentist here needs a root canal, but he won't do it due to lack of insurance). They are discolored, and I'm tired of having bad teeth. I realize that I should have been taking better care of them all along, but at this point, what are my options at home to prevent further problems?
--------------------
if your old enough, i think you should get a job and try to pay for it yourself, if your family won't help you. Try to brush your teeth and floss becasue thats the most important thing if you can't afford a dentist and also don't eat so much sugarry stufff. If you have that bad of teeth i really recommend you trying to do something about it becasue it might effect your whole mouth and turn into something relaly serious like your teeth may start falling out and you can have gum disease and thats really bad. Just try and find a way to go to a dentist, it may not be too late.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment