Sunday, August 7, 2011

I need to find a way to get braces...?

I am 17 and I have really bad teeth. I have 2 raised canines and my mouth is too small for all of my teeth. I am pretty sure I also still have a baby tooth or something. We have both dental insurance and ortho. insurance but still my parents will not even make an appointment for me to go to the regular dentist let alone the ortho. Basically my parents are saying I am going to have to pay for my braces myself, which I think is complete crap because I doubt I am going to have insurance and I doubt that I am going to be able to afford braces without insurance. I don't understand why do my parents even pay for insurance if we are not going to use it?? I don't get it. I would like to my treatment started soon. I do not know how to approach my dad about it though. Any suggestions?? Thanks!!
--------------------
If I we're you, you should start earning your own money now! I mean why let your parents shoulder all the expenses. when I am a High school student (I now graduated and self employed), I tell to myself that someday I am going to get my teeth fixed! no matter what the cost. you know the saying.. "if there's a will, there's a way.."
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment