Sunday, August 7, 2011

I need help with cavity questions!?

Im absolutely petrified of the dentist so its been about 3 years since I've been. Growing up, I always had a mouth full of cavities whenever I went because they said I was born with some kind of bacteria that gives me a ton of cavities. So once again, I have a ton of cavities in my teeth. Anyways, Im ready to face my fears and go get them taken care of but Im worried about the cost. Im not even sure if I have dental insurance. I have Blue Cross/Blue Shield health coverage but does that include dental?? Im always so embarassed about going to the dentist because of the amount of cavities I have but I'm hoping to find a dentist that relaxes me enough and makes it painless so I'll want to go every 6 months to get my teeth cleaned so they can stay healthy. Any idea if BC/BS covers dental and the cost after insurance for about 8 cavities (about 2 or 3 that are visible when I smile)
--------------------
Just use oil of oregano, it will cure your cavity. Cut out wheat, meat, white sugar, pasteurized dairy, and fried foods to keep from getting more. If you think I'm kidding go to Youtube and type oregano & tooth. This is what your dentist doesn't want you to know! Dentistry is a nasty business.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment