Sunday, August 7, 2011

Im in agony because of my tooth...?

i had a wisdom tooth taken out about 2 years ago. a few days after it was removed i woke up and 2 teeth over from the removed tooth one of my molar was cracked about 40%. the crack or gap is down to the gum line on the inside side of my teeth. when this happened i had dental insurance so i saw a different dentist who filled it with a long lasting temporary filling "cream" that hardened within a few hours. it is now 2 years later and that filling "cream" has now dissolved and i've been filling it on my own with Dentemp temporary filling. I have done this 3 times now because it only last about 2-3 months. in the past week it's been hurting A LOT so i figured it's time to refill it. i noticed that the old filling the dentist put it was now 100% gone and i can see black at the bottom of the tooth. i refilled it and i am still in agony. tooth pain is the worst. i dont have any insurance and am just starting a new job tonight. what are my options? should i go to the E.R? should i find a free dental clinic? or low cost dental clinic? i live in wisconsin so my options are limited. I'm a 21 year old male. thanks
--------------------
Try the free clinic, but yo umay not be helped out quick enough, try a private dr
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment