Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dental help!! Please! No insurance, and im worried!?

So the gum over my left canine tooth has receded quite a bit...it scares me, because its a little sensitive...And when i touch it, i can tell where the gum used to be, there's a slight indent. Does anyone know why this might be? And how to make it stop? Im scared my tooth is going to fall out or something!
--------------------
You should get that check out, maybe this site will help. www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago and they have saved me thousands on all services. From cleanings, xrays, exams, fillings...etc. Even my braces. They had my very affordable plan active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. Hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment