Saturday, February 19, 2011

Has anyone ever went to a Dental School?

Has anyone ever went to a school of dentistry to have thier teeth looked at? I hear they are a lot cheaper then regular dentist. My wisdom teeth are coming in and one is coming in next to a broken tooth. So I'm wondering if they wondering if they would be cheaper with my insurance I have Delta Dental PPO and they are not listed as one of the prefered dentist. I'm not worried about paying to get the bad tooth removed it only cost me $24 with my insurance. What I'm looking for is a cheaper place to get my Wisdom Teeth pulled that's even if they need to pull them.
--------------------
Well I am in dental school and work on patients. It is a lot cheaper than if you were to go to a private practice. The only downfall is if you have a lot of work to be done it takes more time. The work done is good quality though. So I would recommend you going to the school to see what needs to be done. Depending on the position of your wisdom teeth a dental student could do it, but if not it would be sent to an oral surgery resident.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment