Saturday, February 19, 2011

What is a reasonable price to pay to have a filling in a molar replaced?

Had a filling fall out and I don't have dental insurance. Since I'll pay out of pocket, I thought I would call all the dental offices and get prices.
--------------------
im not too sure, but im getting three fillings on my molars for about 125 in all. but i have a discount plan that is very helpful. it is with compbenefits direct and its the C550. i only pay 14 a month for myself and get alot of discounts!! u should check them out. i dont have insurance and have very bad teeth that am working on getting fixed. thanks to compbenefits for all the money im saving from not having paying all cost out of pocket, i am actually saving alot!! it works just like a insurance, on the C550 plan, u have fixed prices allready so u know what ull be paying!!! Good luck and take a look at their website. jusgoogle compbenefits and ull be there!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment