Saturday, February 19, 2011

What's the best medical insurance for a 20 yr old?

I'm almost 20 yr and I don't have medical insurance. I want to get one because in case I have an accident I don't want to be in debt for the rest of my life. I go to college, so I don't make a lot of money. It doesn't really matter if it doesn't cover dental. I just want it to cover emergencies. Which insurance do you recomend me? I live in the United States.
--------------------
Most colleges make available some sort of health insurance for your situation. It will cover illnesses and accidents and tends to be reasonable in price. Check with the Student Services people to see if you can buy it. Also, call the state insurance commissioner and see if your state allows the sale of low income insurance that is stripped of mandates (drug and alcohol rehab, mental health counseling, etc) and who sell it
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment