Saturday, February 19, 2011

How much for health insurance?

I am 23 years old & I'm fixing to graduate from college. I will no longer be covered under my parents insurance & I want to buy some. I've always had wonderful insurance with Blue Cross/Blue Shield & I'd like to have the same kind of great insurance when I purchase it after graduating. I just want dental/maternity/maybe optical/and the other basics. Ballpark, how much would insurance be on me? When I get married will it be cheaper to cover both of us? What will that price be? I'm very healthy & do not smoke.
--------------------
For good coverage maybe $800 - $1,000 a month for all you are asking. The basics maybe $500. People dont realize just how much employers (or others employers) pay a month on insurance till they have to pay it themself.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment