Saturday, March 19, 2011

dental implants what to expect?

i have to have 3 teeth removed my doctor is already tellin me i will definitely need some implants but i dont know what to expect? will i have teeth extracted then that heals then i return for the implant discussion, how that is done i do have good dental insurance i already know my xrays and cleaning and fillings will be payed but the cosmetic part i will need to pay some deductable are maybe all of course my oral surgery will have some deductable as well but want to know whats the proceedure i feel bit nervous but not scared as my doctor said i will be alseep for both proceedures..
--------------------
I recently had teeth removed and implants placed under general anaesthetic at the same time. Having done this way, you may need to have bone graft material placed around the implant to help stabilise, But I feel it's better because it will hopefully mean getting the final crowns on earlier as opposed to waiting for the extraction site to heal before placing implants--- I was swollen and a little bit sore for almost two weeks, but many people who have implants report no pain at all.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment