Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dental surgery, what is it like?

I went to the dentist a while ago, they wanted to do a procedure where they dig under my gums and clean them out, I guess they had stuff up there. I want to, but im afraid of how much it will cost. I do have dental insurance, and also will it hurt? What else can i do to strengthen my teeth besides brushing, flaw sing and rinse? Also, i have some dark colored buildup behind my front bottom teeth (about 4 teeth). How can i get that off? * 15 hours ago * - 3 days left to answer. Additional Details 14 hours ago Ok, so I'll schedule an appt this week or so. Will I have have stitches in my mouth? Is it a one day process? How long does it take? Do I have to miss work?
--------------------
I don't know how old you are but start early with good dental care or your going to be in a world of hurt when your older. These questions are best asked of your dentist and what he plans to do. Be strong and take good care of your teeth.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment