Saturday, March 19, 2011

free or low cost dental work at college or university.?

So I have no dental insurance like most young 22 year old college students living on their own with little money in their account. I need to get my wisdom teeth removed. I don't go to georgia tech but I live near by and I found out that they do have a dental program. I'm wondering if they take volunteers to do work on by the students for a low fee or maybe free. Where would I go to find out if they do take volunteers. Not just G tech but for any college in general. At this point I don't care if they are students so I don't mind that they are inexperienced. Plus they are always supervised by licensed instructors anyways so if something goes wrong or the student backs out they can take over. -So is their a good website to find out such information - Should I go to the college to find out, if so what part of the college should visit. - or should I just kick in the do waiving the fo-fo and demand action, lol.
--------------------
I was in the same situation when I was in college also years ago. I would encourage you to visit this site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands on all services. From exams, crowns, fillings, cleanings...etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. I hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment