Saturday, March 19, 2011

I just had a bunch of dental work done & maxed out my insurance. A tooth they worked on hurts again. Go back?

I don't have much money to be paying for out of pocket dental expenses, and the tooth ache is kind of minor as to where I can take a couple of Tylenol and it goes away for almost the whole day. It's been this way for about a week... how long would you wait? Or is there something I can tell the dental office where they won't charge me to look at it? I had about $2,000 worth of work done about four months ago, and it's one of the teeth they worked on that is hurting now. Advice?
--------------------
It could be high.The filling sometimes is high,even a hair makes a difference.Just try to close your mouth slowly and see if everything touches at the same time.Feel if your bite is even.If the tooth hurting touches before the others,that means they need to adjust the filling.Defenately give them a call and let them know about it.Sometimes the tooth needs a month or more to calm down.It depends.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment