Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dental pain?

Ok, so I have really bad TMJ as well as wisdom teeth that are coming in. The wisdom tooth in my upper left side of my mouth has already fully come in and I heard it's not supposed to. It has pushed my gum over to the side of my mouth and is hurting my jaw. Also, my TMJ is getting worse by the day and sometimes my jaw gets caught to one side and *it's very scary* i'm afraid i'm going to break my jaw by opening it when it's caught to one side. How does one correct these two problems. Especially the pain, which is nearly unbearable! Plus, we no dental insurance...please help!
--------------------
Go see a dentist, periodontist or an oral surgean. You are gonna just have to set up some kind payment plan. What you are describing is a big issue that has to be taken care of asap.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment