Friday, March 18, 2011

dental question?

Hello, I have lots of rotten teeth that need to be fixed for pulled out. I am saving money for the dentist and want to know if there is any way of saving some money? Anyone have any ideas of how I can save money, with out having dental insurance like lots of people don't have. I hate dentist and saving my money for sedation dentistry. I know it won't be cheap, but it's worth it because I hate the general dentist office. I hate the noise, the smell, and I hate the staff most of the time. I never liked the dentist, but I am looking into a new career in about 2 years and want a beautiful smile, instead of the world's grossest smile. I brush my teeth everyday, but its time for the dentist. Any suggestions? Please only serious people reply and please no nasty remarks, like you're a sissy or toughen up and go. Thank you
--------------------
Depending on where you live you could travel to a country where it's cheaper. I live in the UK and I travelled to Poland to get my teeth fixed. It was a really cheap flight and rather than pay for an expensive 'dental tourism' package, I asked a Polish friend to book an appt for me and then just turned up there and stayed with her family for a couple of days. See if you can travel a bit further than where you live. You might find that the cost of travel more than makes up for the money you'll save and it could be a lot cheaper. Good luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment