Friday, March 18, 2011

I have a wisdom tooth that is growing into my cheek and I really need to get it removed.?

I was planning to make an appointment since I have just finished with school for this semester when I realized that my insurance does not cover dental. can anyone tell me about some affordable dental insurance that I could use immediately after I got it?
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit the following http://healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 3 years ago when I was in college for all my dentistry work. They have saved me thousands throughout the years. All services are included: Xrays, exams, extractions, root canals ...etc. Its very affordable and had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the same day. Hope this helps and good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment