Friday, March 18, 2011

Question(s) about dental implants...?

I am 17 years old and I have had a very difficult time with my teeth since I was very young. I have had acid reflux since I was about 2 years old and it has caused my teeth to decay extremely rapidly regardless of my oral hygiene practices. My teeth are now literally coming to pieces and it has really lowered my self esteem and self confidence. I have been looking for options for the permanent replacement of all of my teeth and I am really interested in dental implants. I would be replacing most of my teeth with them. I would like to know about the cost of the implants and about the procedure that I would have to undergo and how long it would take. My father works for the state of New York but I don't know what kind of dental insurance they provide or if I would be partially covered for the costs. Any help will be greatly appreciated!!
--------------------
Dental implants can range from $2000 to $4000 per tooth. If they need to build up the bone in your jaws to help hold the posts for the implants, they can cost even more. Next time you go to the dentist, you should have an estimate done on tooth replacement options to see what might be best for you. There are options for replacing more than one tooth with a sort of implanted denture, but no idea what the cost of that would be, so getting an estimated of all your replacement options, would be the best thing to have done for you.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment