Thursday, March 3, 2011

I don't have insurance and I will soon need dental work and pretty sure my GB surgery.?

I don't have money for a regular doc's visit let alone to have lab work etc done. I don't even have any money to save up for anything like this. I prefer not to use the ER. I have never been to an ER but I know it's way expensive. I know nothing about medical costs or how people go about getting medical things taken care of or even how the ER stuff really works. I haven't been to a doc for like 10 years. Are there any pointers anyone could give me? Any insight? Maybe a possible solution even if it's not the most desirable.
--------------------
health-quotes.isgreat.org - my family have this health insurance. It is affordable and has good coverage for dental issues.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment