Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wodsom teeth removal, no insurance.?

So i know wisdom teeth cost alot to remove, i have 2 that are impacted already and no dental insurance. Ive been employed at my job over 2 years and have to wait until the 'open enrollment' period to get insurance in november! My question is, If i got these teeth removed from a dental school how much cheaper would it be? And how do they bill you? monthly? or is it one fat bill? any other suggestions would be great, thanks.
--------------------
Dental schools have their own pricing charts. I would encourage you to visit this great site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up onlline over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands on all services including my wisdom teeth. I paid only $1000, when I was originally qouted $2000. All services are included in this very very affordable plan. Though prices may differ where you live, but the savings are still incredible. From xrays, exams, cleanings..etc. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. good luck and hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment