Thursday, March 3, 2011

What are my options with my teeth causing so much pain?

Ok this is my deal my upper molars were pulled when I was younger and now the wisdom teeth have come into the spot the molars were. Both wisdom teeth are now cracked and broken and hurt badly. On top of that I have a huge cavity in another tooth and basically the pain can shoot all over the top of my mouth. Once one area stops the next will pick up. I have no dental insurance and desperately need this taken care of as I cant stand the pain this is causing anymore... Please Help!!!
--------------------
You need to address these problems and most likely have extractions (teeth out) if they are as damaged as you say. Find a local dental school that you can be treated at, or a dental clinic that charges you based on your income (sliding scale). Or try to get Care Credit, look on the American Dental Association site for info. Hope that helps JAMRDH -a dental hygienist
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment