Monday, March 14, 2011

I need to get my wisdom teeth removed and have insurance. Will insurance cover the removal? Im from Canada.?

Hi, im an 18 year old from Canada and just got back from the dentist. I have dental insurance, and the dentist said i will need to get my wisdom teeth removed ASAP because 2 are impacted but the other 2 are not, my question is... Will the removal of my wisdom teeth be covered by the insurance? or is it considered cosmetic surgury? Cosmetic surgury isnt covered under our plan. (i have a chipped tooth from hockey, it is not covered by the plan.) thanks for your time.
--------------------
It depends on the type of insurance you have. Most insurances will cover all of the expenses. Might want to get that checked out before-hand. Good luck
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment