Monday, March 14, 2011

wisdom teeth and no insurance!?

I have had a wisdom tooth for a while. About three days ago it started to hurt. The gum around it hurts, it is difficult to open my mouth the entire way because my jaw hurts and my neck/throat on this side it is on hurts/feels tender. I don't know if the tooth is just coming in more and it will stop hurting soon or if this is something else. Does any of this sound "normal" to you? Is there a chance that this will go away? I don't know how you tell if it is impacted or whatever. I don't have dental insurance and don't know what to do. I live in NJ, am 24 year old student.
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online about 3 years ago now for all my dental work. They have saved me thousands throughout the years from Root Canals, extractions, exams, x-rays, cleanings…etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and able to use them the same day. No contracts or limits. Good Luck and Hope the Helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment