Monday, March 14, 2011

No health insurance, abscess tooth......?

I have an abscess tooth (I think) from when my mom had me on the government health insurance, and couldn't (or would) pay for me to get a root canal about 4 years ago, and now it has come back to haunt me.I have no dental insurance, I actually just lost my job (and my insurance) and I wanted to know should I pay for a dental insurance plan and then go to the dentist, or what. I'm used to having insurance, but When I look at the plans most of them, don't offer help in paying for the visit until like 3 months. How should I go about this, I plan on going to the dentist ASAP! I have the money to pay for the entire surgery upfront, but if I could save, it'd be better. Thanks!
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up onlne over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands of dollars since on all services. From root canals, crowns, xrays...etc. Even my braces. They even had my very affordable plan active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. good luck and hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment