Sunday, May 1, 2011

Part of one of my teeth fell out yesterday, Now drinking anything, and most foods really bother me.?

If you were counting over from your 2 front teeth it would be 2 teeth over from the first one in line. The back 1/4 of the tooth fell out yesterday as I was chewing gum, and now it stings when I drink anything, and eat some foods. Is this because part of the tooth fell out, and it's sensitive, but will go away soon. Or is it because something else? I do not have dental insurance, and would like it if I didn't have to go to one.
--------------------
It's not going to get better. In fact, you probably have an exposed nerve and it's going to get a lot more painful as time goes on - you also risk developing a serious abscess or infection that could potentially lead to you losing the surrounding teeth in that area. Dental care is expensive but you don't have any other good options.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment