Sunday, May 1, 2011

Should taxpayers pay a little more tax so single moms on welfare can be given a car, insurance etc?

Single moms on welfare need more than the basics they receive. Free housing, food, utilities, medical and dental are basics but a free car, insurance and college for their children should also be given. Also cell phones and cable TV should be free. Its not easy for a single mom with 3 children to provide those things.
--------------------
Yeah well I am married with children I have to pay for my insurance and all the people on welfare. I pay for all the stuff we need and we struggle everyday!!! I have to work for what I have, and what ever everyone else needs. So no. Cable is not a neccessity. I can't afford to send my kids to college, but I can pay for someone elses kids on welfare. That does not make sense to me
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment