Sunday, May 1, 2011

Will I fail the MEPS (Navy) Medical & Dental Exam because of cavities?

I have cavities. I have no Med insurance or money to fix the cavities on my own. Because of this, will I be denied Navy enlistment? Or If everything else is OK, will I still be approved for Navy enlistment?
--------------------
U will be fine, they will fill them in in Reception. Reception is were u will go before basic training, u will get ur uniforms and all of that stuff. Ur cavities will not hurt u from getting in to the navy
Source

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine.
    private dentist

    ReplyDelete