Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Health insurance - Do I need it?

I'm 19, in college, and I work about 27 hours/week making minimum wage. I was wondering if I should start looking into purchasing some kind of health insurance or put a certain amount away each month at least until I finish college and start a family. I'm going to be a dental hygienist, btw. I save a good bit of my income already ($1700 in savings). My parents don't have a plan. I've never had any big health problems and am very healthy at the current time. My family on my mom's side has a history of diabetes and heart problems (I think its mostly because they didn't eat well and smoked). Any suggestions on what I should do? And where should I start if I were to purchase health insurance?
--------------------
You can easily check your minimal health insurance rates in internet, for example here - healthplans.my-age.net
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment