Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My current job has stopped offering insurance.. What is my best option?

My job has stopped offering insurance, I'm wondering what my best bet is as far as getting decent health insurance, I also need dental really bad. I heard there is some sort of insurance from the state I can get now that my company does not offer insurance at all anymore. Any help would be appreciated!!!
--------------------
As long as you are fairly healthy then you should be able to purchase a very cheap individual health insurance plan out on the open market. If you are not healthy then you will want to ask a local agent about your HIPAA health insurance options. Here is some more information on finding cheap individual health insurance and also some info on HIPAA plans:
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment