Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What is best anti-biotic for a lingering abcessed Molar tooth?

I have been taking pain meds for three weeks! No Dental insurance and tooth pull requires special surgery as molar is impacted by the wisdom tooth. Any source for anti-biotic needed and without a prescription?
--------------------
I am so sorry that you are going through this. The only advice that I can give you is that you will need a prescription antibiotic. Cliyndamycin ( I know I Mis-spelled it) Is a very Strong antibiotic and is not expensive. There is nothing out on the market (without a prescription) that will help what you are describing. I advise you to go asap because your teeth and mouth are in conjunction with your heart. To avoid anything more serious you should take care of this matter asap!! Good Luck!!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment