Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What should I do about my tooth? I have a molar on my upper right quadrant that has a temporary cap on it.?

Some of it has broken off. It is the last one in the cornner of my mouth. IF I have it pulled will it affect me adversely over the long term??? I am a poor college student with no dental insurance. Thanks for any help.
--------------------
Do you have dental schooling at your university? If so, you may want to check into seeing if they can repair your tooth. They do not charge what dentist charge. If not, make a few calls, and see what type of payment plan you could make. Removing a molar and not replacing, it could affect your other teeth's alignment in time to come, not to mention your eating. I am sure there is a dentist out there that would set you up on a payment plan. Good luck to you.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment