Thursday, July 7, 2011

Anyone know of good cat insurance for basic wellness care and some accident/illness coverage?

I'm looking for something that will cover the preventative care like dental cleanings and pay a percentage of the bigger stuff. All the plans I've seen focus on the big stuff with wellness an afterthought (and a surcharge!) It seems like, with people insurance, it would be cost effective for them to cover the relatively cheap preventative stuff 100 percent so that the bigger stuff is caught before it becomes a real problem. I also want a program that insures all my cats, all together for one (preferably small) fee rather than each one individually so that if one cat doesn't use all of his benefits, the others can use his allotment. Of course I also want excellent customer service and quick reimbursement times. Does anyone know of such a plan?
--------------------
Cat insurance? You're joking, right?
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment