Thursday, July 7, 2011

Can tootheache cause my neck pain? How much are fillings?

I've had this toothache lasting for almost a week now. And my back 2 molars are the problem I think. And I have this neck pain and right shoulder pain, but I'm not sure if it's because I slept wrong. Do you think I can get this pain from my tootheache? Also, how much do you think it is to get fillings? I dont' have dental insurance and I'm scared to ask my parents to pay this bill.
--------------------
Go to the ER and get some pain And antibiotics if the teeth are infected you will feel pain all over the Doctor can give a referral to a place where you you can get a reduce fee the ER visit will cost you couple hundred but you can pay over time or call social services and they might can tell you where you can go. but it;s not going to get any Better by doing nothing. i know what you are going thorough if you go Straight to a dentist you are going to pay 250/300 to pull them and they going to want the money then maybe you can pay haft up front and bill you the rest good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment