Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm looking to get insurance for my family....Oh I need help, lol?

ok its me, my husband and our 4 children. he does not get insurance at work and we been on medical card for the kids he makes to much for us. But the medical card SUCKS! the doctors are quacks, ANYWAYS... We make enough we think to pay for our own and have the Medicaid as a back up for the kids but we want to insure all 6 of us, with medical only, medicare provides the kids dental and eye at no cost so that helps us. info that may help: were both 28 kids are girl 8 son 5 twin boys 15months I have no clue where to start, what i want and dont want to agree to, how much is to much..things like that are what I need some help on. Thanks for the help! you have no idea how much I need it!
--------------------
Find an independent insurance agent that handles individual health insurance plans. Go discuss coverage options with him/her and get some quotes. Forget the online stuff - those are crap.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment