Thursday, July 7, 2011

Help with wisdom teeth extraction costs?

I really cant afford the $2000 dollors I was quoted to remove my wisdom teeth. I really need this proceedure, and while I am seeking advice from my local health department next week, I am still looking for other options as to how to pay for my extraction. Has anyone in need of dental assistance recived a small grant or temprorary insurance to help then? Any advice is apreciated.
--------------------
I paid about $1200 for mine because of this great plan I have. I would encourage you to visit this great website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands on all services. From cleanings, bridges, xrays, exams, fillings..etc. Even my braces. They even had my very affordable plan active in 2 hours and was able to use my benefits the very same day. I believe prices may vary in where you live, but the savings are still incredible. hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment