Thursday, July 7, 2011

What if I don't want to have Obama's health insurance or any health insurance?

I have had health insurance through my employer for the past 10 years. It covers everyone in my family and I pay about $70 a month for it. It's very affordable and I hope to keep it that way. The thing of it is though it is nice to have but we really haven't used it. It has helped to pay for a few Rx's for the kids and we do take advantage of the dental plan. My children have never had a cavity, ever. I remember when I was in my 20s I could have bought my own health insurance for about $175 a month and that's just for me only. I thought why should I spend that much on something I will never use? But now that I am older and I have children it is good to have the coverage that I have just in case. My point being though, for those people who are young, healthy and single, can they choose not to have health insurance if they feel they just don't need it? It seems that Obama and his gang will force this down our throats weather we want this or not.
--------------------
You will be jailed.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment