Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Helping my father to find health insurance that covers preexisting problems?

So my father is going through a rough time, with his medical conditions, which are BPH and high blood pressure. He is currently not taking medication for the conditions, but he does have prescription medicines available to him. He is also 55 years old, 6 foot tall, 180 lbs, and Norwegian/Australian(Caucasian). I have been shopping around for health insurance on the internet, but there is so much information. I still need to check if he qualifies for Medicare or medical(Medicaid, we live in California). Ive been offered so many different plans, but it seems that the only major insurance company that will cover him is Aetna. I was also offered a medical group coverage by the name of MBLA? He is only looking for medical coverage and doctor visits type coverage, not dental. I really don't have a direction I am going to take my research. Any help would be very much appreciated.
--------------------
Common situation you met like many other people,be patient,and check the resource here    www.HealthInsuranceIdeas.info    i found very useful for me to solve my similiar problem.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment