Wednesday, July 6, 2011

How can I get more insurance to go along with my current plan?

I currently have pretty good health insurance with 10 dollar co-pays etc. But I want even more for my son psychological visits I have to pay an additional 20% above the copay. I was wondering if there is "gap insurance" out there for people who already have a decent policy. I cannot buy up in my current plan through work until next May and really do not want to wait. Nor do I want to pay another 200-400 dollars a month for merely a little extra gap coverage for reimbursement on the copays and the 20% extra that I have to pay on top of my sons psych visits. Can anyone expound on this for me? I went onto Aflac's site and there "Gap coverage" is extremely specific (hospital confinement coverage, dental etc) . I just want a broad coverage type deal that will work in conjunction with my already decent plan. thanks community for any suggestions or thoughts that you have.
--------------------
You can get a supplemental insurance that will cover your cost shares. Call any of the major insurance companies (regence, premera, aetna, cigna, blue cross, etc.)and tell them what you need and they should help you find a policy that works for your specific needs. Good Luck
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment