Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Will military benefits cover the full cost of braces? & how will insurance work with my daughter?

Just curious as to what military medical insurance will cover once I'm married. In all aspects, medical, vision and dental, but I'd also like to know how much of the cost of braces it will cover, if not all. He will be active duty while we're married if that helps out. Also, this will be the first time I've done anything like this and I have a daughter too.. would she be under his insurance as well since she's not his or would she remain under her own father's? We'll be living in a completely different state from her father once we get married and all (I have NO idea how things like this work, so don't mind my ignorance :). Thanks.
--------------------
Just so you know, braces are not covered 100 percent. We checked on some for my daughter and the military dental plan would only pay a total of $1500.00 toward them. If your daughter is registered in DEERS as a dependent of your husband she will be eligible for full medical care.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment