Wednesday, July 20, 2011

questions about my gums and teeth.....?

Okay first I have no health/dental insurance so keep that in mind when you answer my question. I have noticed the last few times I have brushed my teeth my gums hurt really bad. And then today it hurt even worse and I even spit out blood. I have never had teeth or gum problems before. Any idea or suggestions? Could it be a certain food I am consuming or not consuming? Please let me know....my gums still hurt and I brushed my teeth a couple hours ago.
--------------------
Bleeding gums do signal some trouble. I think you may have gingivitis. Best thing to do is brush and floss after each meal. Rinse with some warm salt water and no matter how bad it hurts, keep up the routine. You should see some improvements. Check to see if there is a dental college near by that can offer you a cleaning for a very low fee. They will do a good job and you won't be out a hundred dollars. If nothing else, try to save up for a trip to the dentist for a cleaning. It will save you money and teeth in the long run. Good luck to you.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment