Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Why can't pop, candy, and deep fried cooking be illegal?

Diabetes, obesity, tooth decay, and heart attacks--yum those taste GREAT...can I have another? These also lead to an increase in Health Care costs/Health-Dental Insurance and laziness--which hurts the economy. Heck obesity has even been known to break up marriages, social rejection, and low self esteem. And what diabetic likes carrying around their 'crap'?
--------------------
Thank you! I have been quiet for soooo long. The words "morbid Obesity" is the first line under secondary causes on my mothers death certificate. Do you remember when there was that rediculous lawsuit against the fast food chains? Here is my opinion on that. I think that if a bartender can off a drunk from drinking in his bar after he's clearly had enough and if something happens he can be held liable, maybe the clerk at the 7 eleven or the fast food place can refuse to sell a candy bar or extra large french fries to someone who "has had enough" "I am sorry Ms., I can't sell you that Burger with extra french fries, We can clearly see that you have had enough. You might develope severe health problems and then try to sue us later." Well unfortunatly its not going to happen.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment