Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wisdom Teeth need to be pulled?

I'm 25 yrs old and I need to get my Wisdom Teeth pulled 1 is really bugging me its all nasty lookin and chunks of it is missing from when i was younger I got hit in the jaw but I never got it pulled even after.I have no Dental Insurance but anyway long story short does anybody have some kind of information about getting Wisdom Teeth pulled for cheap in Knoxville Tennessee
--------------------
Listen to kaylaxbug, not Sabrina N. Dental colleges could do it for low cost if there's one near you but you may want to check some reviews and see if there's anyone who has a lot of experience with wisdon tooth extraction before you confirm the surgery. Last year I had all four of my widom teeth not pulled, but CUT out and the only pain I had afterward was my throat from having my mouth open so long during the surgery.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment