Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tooth question?

I have a toothache on my wisdom tooth and i cant go to the dentist because i dont have dental insurance and i cant afford it right now. How can i make it loose in a couple of hours. I tried pushing it with my hands but it hurts. Is there anything i can do. My whole cheeck hurts because of it and i really need to take it out. HELP SOON P.S plz dont tell me to go to the dentist my question is how can i make it loose.
--------------------
you can do WAAY more harm trying to pull it outyourself, including hurting your nerves and other teeth. It's insanity that you think you can just knock it out yourself and everything will be ok. check in your area for a dental clinic. They often have something like that for those that can't afford to go to the dentist. Do you have regular health insurance? If so, and you have a medical reason for needing the tooth out, they'll probably end up covering the cost.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment