Monday, August 29, 2011

Can I get my chipped tooth fixed free because of their mistake?

I went to the dentist on Wednesday (6/2/10) to get two cavities filled. After the dentist was done drilling the person who fills the drilled wholes came and started working on my teeth. I didn't know what she was doing because the most she said to me was you need to start flossing better. I notices she was filling because I figured she was just trying to get the rough edges from where it was drilled. I couldn't feel anything so I didn't know any better. When she was done she said she took the liberty of filling in a small practically unnoticeable chip because it bothered her. Never bothered me mind you. I was thankful for the gesture though I didnt no I had a chip anyways, she told me not to tell and also told me that the filling might not hold. She however did not tell me that if the filling didn't hold it would be larger and sharp. My filling fell out today a week later, I don't have dental insurance and paid out of pocket for my cavities and I am not sure what to do but I need my tooth fixed. Any advice? For the record I would have told her no if she had asked to fix my tooth because if I didn't notice it is not a big deal...
--------------------
Yeah, but the tricky thing is getting them to admit that it was their fault. Good luck with that!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment