Monday, August 29, 2011

my mouth is so sore somebody please help?

OK first off it's not a tooth ache...My gums are swollen but not real bad and I believe it is from my wisdom teeth coming in....I'm not going to lie and say that dont have any teeth problems or that I never have...but I have never had pain last like this I have been hurting on and off for 3 days...more on than off....Its not always hurting but the most annoying part of it is that it feels like my jaw is really tired and I cant relax it..like when you chew for a long time.....my point is anyway is there anyway to ease the pain...i have tried orajel...tylenol...and warm salt water.....nothing seems to help.....my other problem is I dont have dental insurance anymore plus Im pregnant so they cant cut my wisdom tooth out.....Please help??
--------------------
You need to find a dental school around you or a community clinic that is low cost. Many people think they can't go to the dentist when they are pregnant, but that is not true. They can even take your wisdom teeth out with just a local anesthetic. (not put to sleep) Tooth pain will not go away with anything until the problem is taken care of. (example-take the tooth out) How far along are you? Most likely if you ask your OB you can take antibiotic and tylenol 3. Use half warm water and half peroxide rinses and you can even brush with it. Use warm compresses on your face 10 mins on 10 mins off. (These instructions are all for wisdom teeth pain) So hopefully that is what it is.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment