Monday, August 29, 2011

What's the cheapest way to get braces?

The dentist always tells me I need braces.My jaw has been popping/cracking a lot lately.Do braces fix this?I asked my mom about getting braces,but shes says"You'll get them when you're 16 and can pay for them yourself!" I pay for everything by myself!Can't my parents just pay for braces?She says that we don;t have enough money,but she's gonna buy a $3,000 popup that we don't need!Where can I get braces cheap w/o dental insurance?I'm 14.I'm so self conscious about my teeth!
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands on all services. My braces only cost me $2000 because of the great plan. From root canals, cleanings, xrays..etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment