Monday, August 29, 2011

Whitening A Chipped Tooth That Was Filled?

When I was younger I chipped the corner of my front tooth and had it filled by my dentist, it was when I was younger and my teeth were yellower so he matched the color. Now that I want to whiten my teeth, and the filling part won't whiten, what can I do? Will my dentist be able to recolor the filling part to match my whiter teeth if I whiten it? How much would it cost typically? Would dental insurance cover any of it at all? Thanks for reading this long question and I hope an expert will reply. (The chipped part is pretty small, but is noticeable up close).
--------------------
its very easy the dentist will remove the old filling and replace it with a whiter composite to match your other teeth , because its small it wont cost alot probley around $130 im not to sure if dental insurance would cover it would depend on the fund your in but its a very easy and simple thing to get done.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment