Monday, August 29, 2011

I'm having pain in just 1 tooth....?

Ok so, this morning while taking a shower, one of my teeth on the bottom just started hurting really bad. Then right before I got out I spit some blood out of my mouth, I went and looked in the bathroom mirror and I couldn't see where the blood was coming from but it wasn't the tooth, but I spit blood about 3 more times. My tooth is really hurting right now. I haven't been to the Dentist in years, because we can't afford it (and I don't have dental insurance) and I'm 19. What could it be? A cavity? Thanks, Cory
--------------------
hey not fun, I agree with the other poster, you really need a dentist. It could be evidence of gum disease, an abcess in the tooth/gums, sign of cavity and it also could be evidence of something more sinister. You should def. get it checked out, You probably need a check up and possibly most likely need a course of antibiotics. Don't let it get any worse, please go and get it looked at ASAP.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment