Monday, August 29, 2011

Is this what tooth decay is?

I think I have tooth decay in one of my teeth. actually im pretty sure since there is a hole there. but it dont hurt when i eat or anything so Im guessing its not that bad. I admit I havnt taken good care of my teeth in the past but since I found this problem it has scared me into taking better care of my teeth. But My question is if i keep brushing my teeth 2 to 3 times a day will the hole get worse? I dont have dental insurance and dont have the money to pay to get it fixed.
--------------------
Once decay has started in a tooth, it will never go away and you cannot fix it... It will only get worse over time... The decay is usually under the tooth where you cannot see it and brushing it more will not make it go away... You can have IV dental surgery to prevent you having pain associated with this tooth if need be... That's what I do...
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment